Thursday, April 2, 2009

My night with Leslie Hall!

Last night me and my sister went to see Leslie Hall. We got there 2 hours early and I staked out my place in front of the stage near an exit. I was so excited to see her again! I made me and my sister "Gem" Sweaters especially for the concert. During the show, Leslie picks people out of the crowd who have great gem sweaters "junior Gems." I got to go on stage and dance with her in my Gem Sweater. As I was leaving the stage Leslie says to me "You look lovely tonight." After the concert we hung around and got to meet Leslie and she asked us all about the sweaters I made! This was one of the most fun nights of my life and I was so glad to get to share it with my awesome sister.


I laminated this picture and put it on my sisters sweater surrounded by gems of course, it was bedazzeled, it was Gemtastic!

Video and more pictures to follow!

1 comment:

Themorrisbunch said...

WA-HOO!
Your dream come true!!!
I want to see you shakin' it!