Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Best Coupon Shopping trip ever!

Okay, so I am sorry to all you who come to my site wanting to see pictures of my adorable children and you get pictures of food. But I am so proud of my couponing lately that they will have to take second stage. I mean I feel so proud, that I feel I should scrapbook this. And that is a big deal, because I don't scrapbook.
So without futher adu....
My total for these items was $3.14. And I stayed well under my $30 a week grocery budget. And I know you think I am crazy buying all this cereal this week. But really when Jake is out of town we eat alot of cereal. I don't feel the need to cook dinner and my children are happy to have cereal, it is a treat. As long as they eat something heathy with it, I am happy too.
I can't wait to show you the beautiful new coupon purse my good friend Jen made me. So I don't have to look like a goon with my little coupon binder in the store anymore. I will try to take pictures of it, hey free advertising for her online store in Etsy. And give my binder a proper funeral. I can just hear the "taps" now.......

1 comment:

Themorrisbunch said...

You are the Queen of Coupons!
Bow down to the Queen of Coupons you supermarkets!!