Sunday, February 15, 2009

Roller Skating and.....What day wouldn't be complete without ice cream?

Next Regan wanted to go roller skating. Fine by me, I love to roller skate. Especially with children. Then I don't look like a total crazy person going slow, and if I loose my balance, I can blame it on them holding my hand.
When we first got her skates I had the nice gentleman tighten the wheels, so she wouldn't slip. After a few times around the rink, which took a half an hour, I had the nice guy, loosen the wheels, thinking she was ready. Boy, was I wrong! Her feet just kept slipping out from under her, and she flopped and flung herself all over. So, we went back to the guy, apologizing and asked him to tighten them again. We were there for an hour and a half and made it around the rink about 6 times. Causing major traffic problems for everyone the whole time.

This is Regan saying "I hate skating." And she was done.


What perfect day wouldn't include a trip to Papa's Ice Cream? Regan got her beloved Mango sorbet.



No comments: